My Newsradio Scripts

These are my old radio news scripts on Singapore's current affairs when I worked as a broadcast journalist.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Introduction

Hi everyone,

My name is
Chong Ching Liang. Getting rid of my tech-phobia and entering this strange new world of blogging maybe the best thing that happened to me this year. It is a step towards banishing the ghost of procrastination. I have been procrastinating for some time to put some of my old radio scripts on the web. From 2000 to 2004, I was a broadcast journalist with Newsradio 938. Newsradio 938 is the only news and talkshow based radio station in Singapore.

My main interest is the Singaporean society and I wrote a whole slew of radio features and documentaries on the various aspects of Singapore. You will find within this collection, many stories that focused on providing a greater understanding of what Singapore was like from a reporter's viewpoint. The stories ranges from loss of built heritage to SARS to multi-level marketing etc.

I am currently a lecturer at the
School of Inter-Disciplinary Studies at the Ngee Ann Polytechnic and I am still figuring out what is the best way to filter out the sounds of screaming jets from my flat in Boon Lay :c) .

Happy reading and cherish your comments on some of the issues that I have touched on about Singapore.

cheers
cl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats